Acookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookiesusually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc.,please follow this link.
Cookies used on this web site
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should be made by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like orShare.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookieson servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information on this subject can be found at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- If you have any doubts or questions about this cookiepolicy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.