Policyholder defense / Legal Message
ATCA Insurance Brokers is an Insurance Brokerage authorized by the Directorate General of Insurance with code J3256 to exercise the professional of private insurance intermediation.
Customer Service / Ombudsman for policyholders
In compliance with the provisions of articles 44 and following of Law 26/2006, the Firm, represented in the person of Ms. Manuela Molinero, member number 3412 of the Barcelona College of Social Graduates, will be the holder of the Customer Ombudsman of ATCA Insurance Brokers de Seguros from the date of commencement of its activity. You may contact the Department at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
2018 © All rights reserved
This website and the domain name atcacorreduria.com are managed by the company ATCA, Insurance Brokers S.L., which acts as the owner of the website and provider of information society services.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identification data of the information services provider are shown:
ATCA, Insurance Brokers, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as ATCA or the owner) C/ Heliport de Ulalstrell s/n, 08231 Ullastrell (Barcelona) CIF: B64593296 Email: [email protected] Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 39.726 Folio 154 Inscription 1ª Page B-352647. With N.I.F. B-64593296 Registered in the Register of Insurance Mediators under number J3256.
1. Purpose of the website. The atcacorreduria.com website aims to provide the general public with knowledge of the types of insurance in which ATCA provides mediation services, as well as facilitating contact for the request of further information and eventual contracting.
2. Intellectual Property. The intellectual property rights of the website atcacorreduria.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by ATCA, who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ATCA, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. The user acknowledges that, by entering, creating or sharing content on this website, the user expressly grants and is in a position to grant ATCA irrevocable permission to use, copy, communicate, make public and distribute the user’s content on the website without any consideration whatsoever.
3. General conditions. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website atcacorreduria.com, which is made available to Internet users free of charge. The access to the same implies its acceptance without reservations. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the web site is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1) That it is compatible with the objectives of the web. 2) That it is carried out with the exclusive purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation without the express consent of its owner is expressly prohibited.
4. Access to the web. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The owner shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. The owner is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same. The owner of the website does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in the access to its website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them.
5. Links to other websites. The owner of the web does not assume any responsibility with respect to the information contained in the web pages of third parties which can be accessed through links from the page atcacorreduria.com. The presence of these links is for information purposes only, and does not constitute in any case an invitation to purchase products or services that may be offered on the destination website. In the event that the owner has actual knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may damage property or rights of third parties liable for compensation, will act with due diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link in the shortest possible time.
6. Liability for intellectual property infringement. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ATCA, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
7. General Data Protection Regulation. On the occasion of the entry into force on May 25, 2018 will be directly applicable the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or the Regulation), we want to make you get all the information on how we will treat your data and preserve your rights.
Responsible for the treatment: ATCA Insurance Brokers S.L. with registered office at Heliport de Ullastrell s/n 08231- Ullastrell, Barcelona. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) will be responsible for compliance with the regulations on data protection of the Brokerage’s clients. These are the mechanisms of communication with the data protection officer: [email protected] or to the postal address: Heliport de Ullastrell s/n 08231- Ullastrell, Barcelona, Spain.
Why do we use your data?
As Insurance Brokers we need access to your data to gather the necessary information to offer you the insurance alternative that best suits your needs.
Therefore, we use your data for the proper performance of our service contract with you.
Likewise, we transfer your data to the Insurance Companies that, in turn, comply with all the guarantees of respect for the Protection of your Data and with the purpose of marketing insurance products through the Brokerage.
Finally, your data are included in the fiscal, accounting and administrative documents of the Brokerage in order to be able to offer you service, comply with our legal, fiscal, tax and Social Security obligations, with the General Directorate of Insurance, Data Protection Agency and any body or administration before which we have the legal obligation to show documentation of the Insurance Brokerage. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
What are your rights?
As in the previous regulation (LOPD) the so-called ARCO rights are still in force:
Right of Access to know and obtain information about your data.
Right of rectification or, in other words, the right to modify incomplete or inaccurate data.
Right of cancellation. The deletion of your data.
Right of Opposition: you may request that your data not be used in certain cases, for example, to receive advertising or newsletters, etc.
To the previous rights that will continue to be in force, with the entry into force of the new Regulation are added:
Right to portability. You may request that your data be transferred to another entity for data that you have provided to us through our professional relationship.
Right to oblivion. One that permanently and completely deletes data held by an entity.
You can exercise all of them at[email protected]
8. Hypertext links. In the links that are made to our website, the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and its contents must be scrupulously respected. Links will not be allowed when they are made in such a way that the design of our web page is modified and, in particular, the “frames” of the original web page may not be maintained. Links that may create confusion in the user about the owner of the website being visited, for example by maintaining the URL of the original website, or in such a way that the original website takes unlawful advantage of the reputation, investment or rights of the owner, shall also not be permitted.
9. Modifications to the website and cancellation. The owner reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its websites or in the configuration and presentation of the same. ATCA reserves the right to cancel or deny access to the contents and services of this site for internal reasons, without prior notice.
12. Applicable forum – The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the competent Courts and Tribunals to hear disputes arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses are Spanish, and submits, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals corresponding to Barcelona. The owner reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary under the terms and conditions established. Modifications will be prominently displayed on the website.